LOOKING FOR A BETTER DEAL?
If you are near the Vancouver, WA/Portland, OR or Kent/Seattle, WA area, please come by and check out our showroom pricing available for our local customers. You can't beat the deals that we have in our showroom! Questions? Please contact us for further details.
Exterior Dimensions: H: 59" x W: 18" x D: 15.5"
(add 1.5" to depth for handle & hinges)
- Interior Dimensions: H: 56.5" x W: 15" x D: 11"
- External Volume: 9.6 Cubic Feet
- Internal Volume: 5.4 Cubic Feet
- 3.875” Thick Composite Steel Door with a 6 gauge steel plate front (5mm)
- 8 x 1“ Diameter Steel Locking Bolts: Full Door Coverage (Location on the Door: 1 up, 1 down, 3 on hinge side, 3 on non-hinge side)
- Re-locker equipped to protect against lock tampering
- Drill resistant hard plate to protect the lock against drill attacks
- Attack resistant external hinges that allow the door to open 200 degrees, unlike safes with internal hinges
- Heavy 12 gauge thick steel (2.75mm)
- Welded body
- Pre-drilled bottom for bolting safe to the floor (mounting hardware for concrete included)
COMMERCIAL GRADE LOCKS (YOUR CHOICE)
- Dial Lock: Group 2 Mechanical Dial Lock in chrome, EMP proof lock (UL listed)
- Electronic Lock:
- La Gard Basic, Type 1, Electronic Lock in bright chrome (UL listed)
- SecuRam SafeLogic Basic, Type 1, Electronic Lock in bright chrome (UL listed)
- 30 minutes at 1200 degrees F
- Heat activated door seal (expands 5 times it’s thickness)
- One layer of fireboard insulation in the body walls, floor, and ceiling
- Three layers of fireboard insulation in the door
- External door hinges allow full fireboard protection unlike internal hinges
- 8 gun capacity (capacity depends on type and size of guns)
- Gray carpeted interior
- Adjustable shelving heights/placements
- One upper shelf included
- Gray textured powder coat finish
- Chrome plated lever handle
Limited Lifetime Warranty against fire or attempted/actual break in.
Click here for complete TS Series Warranty