LOOKING FOR A BETTER DEAL?
If you are near the Vancouver, WA/Portland, OR or Kent/Seattle, WA area, please come by and check out our showroom pricing available for our local customers. You can't beat the deals that we have in our showroom! Questions? Please contact us for further details.
- Exterior Dimensions: H: 40" x W: 20" x D: 20"
(add 1.5" to depth for handle & hinges)
- Interior Dimensions: H: 37.5" x W: 17" x D: 13"
- External Volume: 9.26 Cubic Feet
- Internal Volume: 4.8 Cubic Feet
- 5” Thick Composite Steel Door with 12 gauge steel(2.5mm)
- 6 x 1” Diameter Steel Locking Bolts: Full Door Coverage (Location on the Door: 3 non-hinge side, 3 dead on hinge side)
- Re-locker pin equipped to protect against lock tampering
- Drill resistant hard plate to protect the lock against drill attacks
- Attack resistant external hinges that allow the door to open 200 degrees, unlike safes with internal hinges
- Heavy 12 gauge steel (2.5mm)
- Welded Body
- 2 pre-drilled holes on bottom of safe for anchoring to floor(mounting hardware for concrete included)
COMMERCIAL GRADE LOCK
- Electronic Lock: SecuRam Basic Type 1 Electronic Lock (UL listed)
- 60 minutes at 1200 degrees F
- Heat activated door seal (expands 5 times it’s thickness)
- Two layers of fireboard insulation in the body walls, floor, and ceiling
- Three layers of fireboard insulation in the door
- External door hinges allow for full fireboard protection unlike internal hinges
- 6-12 handgun capacity (capacity depends on type and size of guns)
- Upgraded gray carpeted interior
- Adjustable shelving heights/placements
- 3 shelves included
- Perfect jewelry/important valuable safe
- Gray textured powder coat finish
- Chrome plated single spoke handle
- Two external hinges
Limited Lifetime Warranty against fire or attempted/actual break in.
Click here for complete HS Series Warranty
Share this item: