LOOKING FOR A BETTER DEAL?
If you are near the Vancouver, WA/Portland, OR area please come by and check out our showroom pricing available for our customers. You can't beat the deals that we have in our showroom! Questions? Please contact us for further details.
Exterior Dimensions: H: 59" x W: 30" x D: 24"
(add 1.5" to depth for handle & hinges)
- Interior Dimensions: H: 55.75" x W: 27.5" x D: 18"
- External Volume: 24.6 Cubic Feet
- Internal Volume: 15.97 Cubic Feet
- 5” Thick Composite Steel Door with 11 gauge steel(3mm)
- 12 x 1.25” Diameter Steel Locking Bolts: Full Door Coverage (Location on the Door: 2 up, 2 down, 5 non-hinge side, 3 dead on hinge side)
- Re-locker pin equipped to protect against lock tampering
- Drill resistant hard plate to protect the lock against drill attacks
- Attack resistant external hinges that allow the door to open 200 degrees, unlike safes with internal hinges
- Heavy 11 gauge steel (3mm)
- Welded Body
- 4 pre-drilled holes on bottom of safe for anchoring to floor(mounting hardware for concrete included)
COMMERCIAL GRADE LOCKS (YOUR CHOICE)
- Dial Lock: Group 2 Mechanical Dial Lock in chrome, EMP proof lock (UL listed)
- Electronic Lock: La Gard Basic II Electronic Lock in chrome (UL listed & made in USA)
- 60 minutes at 1250 degrees F
- Heat activated door seal (expands 5 times it’s thickness)
- Two layers of fireboard insulation in the body walls, floor, and ceiling
- Three layers of fireboard insulation in the door
- External door hinges allow for full fireboard protection unlike internal hinges
- 22 long gun slots + 2 long guns on door organizer =24 gun capacity
- Internal outlet with 3 standard plug ins and 2 USB ports
- Full internal door hanger/organizer, partially customizable
- Gray carpeted interior
- Adjustable shelving heights/placements
- One large upper shelf included
- Three small shelves included
- Black powder coat finish
- Chrome plated tri-spoke handle
- Chrome plated hinge caps
Limited Lifetime Warranty against fire or attempted/actual break in.
Click here for complete M Series Warranty