Tracker Safe - Pocket - Elastic - 2 Mag Holder (PE2)
The Tracker Safe PE2 is a must have safe accessory. It can hold two pistol magazines OR two AR style magazines. It can be placed anywhere there is carpet; i.e. back of safe doors, inside walls of safes, cars, trucks, etc. Keep your pistol magazines ready and organized with the Tracker Safe PE2.
The PE2 pocket is constructed of strong durable nylon fabric on the front and the back is fully covered in Velcro. In the center is a thick plastic core that gives the PE2 its rigidity. The individual pistol magazine holders are made with thick elastic that holds the magazine(s) firmly in place. The elastic stretches to fit most pistol magazines on the market. Please test your safe’s carpet for compatibility with Velcro.
- Overall Dimensions: 5-1/2" x W: 6-5/8" x D: 1/4" (expands in depth)
- Each Individual Mag Pocket: H: 4” x W: 3”
- Each Pocket Stretches to Fit Most Pistol and AR Style Magazines
- Securely Holds 2 Pistol Magazines OR 2 AR Style Magazines
- Full Velcro Back
- Weight: 4.5 oz
- 1 Year Warranty
1) Plan: The mag pocket does not stick to velour style carpet. Look inside you safe and notice where your shelving and gun racks are located. Typically, the pockets need to avoid overlapping or contact with the interior shelves or gun rack.
2) Test Fit: Test fit the pocket's location on the door panel so that it will not interfere with interior shelving or other objects inside of the safe. Usually there is very little space between your interior shelving and the back panel of the safe door.
3) Test Fit with Your Gear In The Pocket: Test the pocket loaded with your gear. Close the door slowly and see if it closes smoothly and without resistance. You should not have to force your door shut.
4) Designate a Permanent Place for The Pocket: Designate a permanent place for the mag pocket so that the mag pocket is not moved around often. Moving the mag pocket from place to place on a carpeted surface may cause the holster to pull the carpet away from what the carpet is attached to.
5) Never force your door shut: If your door does not close and stay closed easily, then the pocket needs to be adjusted to a different position or removed. Forcing the door to shut and locking it may result in your safe not operating properly which could cause wear and tear on other components in the door mechanism.